Lie to me

Lie to me
Tell me you love me
Tell me it will all be OK
Tell me tomorrow will come
Tell me nothing will get in our way

Lie to me
Tell me this is real
Tell me nothing could hold us back
Tell me you couldn't still love another
Tell me I'm the only one
Tell me this is forever

I want to be seen for who I am
I want to know I am all you need
I want to give you all the love within my heart
I want to shower you with kisses and never be apart

Lie to me
Tell me you see me
Tell me I'm in your dreams
Tell me this is forever
Tell me this is all you need

I want to be free of the past
I want to live for my dreams
I want to travel the world
I want to see the beauty that love brings

I believe I now see

Don't lie to me
I would rather die, knowing the truth within your heart
Than live, with the lies from your lips, ringing in my ears
for all eternity!