Challenge

You don't know me
Nor what I have the power to do
You don't know my... 
thoughts
 heart
 faith 
 motivation.
So you don't get to judge me.

I waste no energy on judging you
You are what you want to be
You do what you want to do
You believe what you believe
But do you believe in you?

I believe in the things 
I know I can do
I know I can do anything.

I feel fear
I know pain
I've seen doors close
 and then open again.
I've seen windows shatter
I've seen hearts break.
I've watched broken hearts heal, again.

I've watched others stop
before they reached their beginning
There they found their end.

I am ever changing
I am always... 
seeking
watching
growing
learning.
I choose to be better tomorrow
Than I am today.

I fall
but I stand again.
I hurt
but I heal.
I've lost
but I'll find. 
I'll live...
Fully!

At my end
I will say
I truly lived!