Sun Sets


There is no space between time
when thoughts of you fill my mind.
I thought I knew every gesture 
you made.
Every tone of your laugh
Every emotion that crossed your face.

When the sun sets~
I think of you.
I wonder what you have been through
Why you keep me at bay
Why I never hear you call my name?

When the moon goes to bed~
I wish I could see the voices in your head.
Do you wonder where I am?
Do you 
hope to see me again?

It's as if I can't get you off my mind
Everything takes me back
to that space in time
When happiness 
was what we shared
and 
Danger, we never feared.

If something bad ever happened to you
I would know
For I would hurt too.

If anything ever happened to me
I would send the wind
to find you,
and whisper in your ear~

"Though she is no longer here~
she will love you forever
she loved you always.
No distance between
No space in time
stopped her from
believing...
Love never dies!"