Skip to main content

Chasing your dream


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who holds the key?

I've been behind these walls so long I've forgotten where I've placed the key. The handle rumbled once or twice but no one curious enough to see has ever opened the door, took a look inside, and found me. Who holds the key that fits this lock to open said door and love me?

Rescue me

Do you know me? I hide within the shadows I run behind the wind I blend in with the trees Leaves stumble around me with ease. Do you see me? I pass you every day I walk in your shoes I glide behind you as you move I watch you move about your day I wonder what it's like to be you Do you hear me? I reach for you, but I can never get close enough I scream for you, but my words float above you, and are carried away I wonder why you can't hear me I wonder why you wont see me But, I will wait until you do For, I am that power you are searching for I am what you are always hoping to find, but choose to ignore. I am what you have spent your lifetime looking for Once you believe in you, then you will see me Once you find you...you will hear me. Once you know; you can do anything You will have set me free I am that power within you I'm just waiting for you to believe !!

Just a glimpse

The memories of you dance within my mind. Happier days, happier times. A quick glance, a playful smile. Hoping you would stay awhile. How sad to know it wasn't true. How sad to find I was nothing to you. I am not angry I am not mad I'm just here thinking How sad A dream with so much promise Has dwindled down to this Just a glimpse of what was Now fading in the mist